PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our Site, registers on the Site, places an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or incorporation etc. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information (PII) from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply PII, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-PII about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-PII may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Navtanpuri Dham may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. To improve customer service – Information provided by users help us respond to their customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- 2. To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- 3. To improve our Site - We may use feedback provided by user to improve our products and services.
- 4. To process payments - We may use the information provided by user when donating or placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- 5. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features - To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- 6. To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their donation or order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Krishna Pranami religious news, updates, related donation or product, or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, user may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited.
You acknowledge, agree, and authorize us to share your personal information with third party service providers who help us operate Navtanpuri Dham and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
You acknowledge, authorize, and agree to collect, store, process and transfer your information to our sister concern entities for the purpose of providing service through this / their platform. You further allow them to communicate with you in any manner including by way of emails, phone calls and messages. If you choose to use services provided by our sister concern, your information may be additionally governed by the privacy policies of such sister concern entity, and we will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such sister concern entity.
If we are involved in merger, acquisition, sale, re-organisation, joint venture, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business, we will continue to ensure confidentiality of user information and will give prior intimation to affected users in case sharing of information is required.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
Write letter: Shri 5 Navtanpuri Dham Khijada Mandir Trust, Near Khambhal iya Gate, Jamnagar, India 361001
Call: +91 288 267 2829
Submit the contact us form: https://krishnapranami.org/contact